Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

T-t-t-t-tagged...

I've been tagged by the lovely Helen but I am changing this one slightly and have added my 2 yen worth in italics...

Place an X by all the things you've done this year:
( ) Smoked a cigarette (certainly inhaled enough ETS while going about my daily life...)
( ) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love (not "been" but "am / are" !)
( ) Been dumped (see above comment)
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight (Do verbal joustings count?!)
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house (would be kinda difficult considering it's in a different country!)
( ) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (see previous "love" comments!)
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Lied to a friend
( ) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die (of embarrassment...yes!)
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane (more than one!)
(X) Been lost (in books!)
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country (while on the planes!)
( ) Swam in the ocean
(I am horrified that I haven't done this yet...I miss the ocean)
(X) Felt like dying (Um the hayfever I've been suffering certainly made me feel like I was dying!)
( ) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers (LOL this was one of my faves as a kid!)
(X) Recently coloured your hair (today!)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't (the ice cream called my name...)
( ) Made prank phone calls
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose (I've laughed a lot already this year, but I learned a long time ago not to drink and laugh at the same time!)
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue (yeah baby!)
(X) Danced in the rain (more of a dance to avoid the raindrops when I've forgotten my brolly than a "singin in the rain" production number!)
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus (scheduled to be done in November!)
( \) Been kissed under the mistletoe (unfortunately no mistletoe about...but kissing under the cherry blossoms has definitely occurred!)
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles (Does in the pool count?!)
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach (see my swimming in the ocean answer...that's it; time to book another holiday to Thailand!)
( ) Crashed a party (I'm always invited!)
( ) Gone roller-skating
( ) Ice-skating (never ever done this)

Now it's my turn to tag Liz , Bearette , Ivonne & Elsa . Feel free to bend the rules as I did :)

10 Comments:

  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Elsa said…

    Thanks for the tag, VK! I'll be posting my answers today or tomorrow. Until then, you'll have to wait with baited breath!! :-)

    Your answers made me smile!

     
  • At 10:18 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Elsa, my breath is baited...

    Helen, glad you enjoyed...

     
  • At 11:39 pm, Blogger Bearette said…

    we have to get you to the ocean! this meme always scares me, it has such personal questions ;)

     
  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger Bearette said…

    Oh, it has to be all the things you've done *this year*!! That simplifies it considerably ;)

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    B: that's why I changed the rules :)

    Wouldn't you know it; I'm living on an island; yet I haven't been to the beach yet this year.

    BTW there are very strict rules in Japan for when you are able to visit the beach for swimming...I'll post about this closer to summer :p

     
  • At 11:05 am, Blogger Caro said…

    Blowing bubbles in the pool counts but not in the bathtub. :D

     
  • At 11:48 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Carolyn...tee hee

     
  • At 1:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there, cool blog you've got here. Try some Benadryl for your hayfever!

     
  • At 8:57 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Thanks Larry...I've been using some Japanese stuff - I don't know if you can get Benadryl here?! BTW - welcome :)

     
  • At 10:08 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Will you be bending or following the rules Liz?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals