Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

An explosion for your tastebuds...


This was the most scrumptious ice cream I've ever eaten in my life. Made by Berthillon - artisan glacier - it was chocolate, praline and orange flavoured. Even now I can remember the velvelty texture and rich flavour. Maison Berthillon first opened in 1954 and their main store is located at 31 rue Saint-Louis-en-I'lle. Not only is this the most delicious ice cream in the world, they only use natural ingredients (i.e. milk, cream, eggs and natural flavours). This is how ice cream is supposed to be.
 Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

  • At 4:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm looks yummy

     
  • At 4:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've heard all about this place - tripadvisor goes on and on about it. Can't wait to try it next month when I'm there:)

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    It most definitely was yummy conegrrrl!

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    You definitely have to visit while you are in Paris anonymous. I wish I was eating some Berthillon ice cream right now! Enjoy!

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I'm sure this would convert you liz! I enjoyed your blog - thanks for dropping into mine.

     
  • At 2:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmm ice cream :p

     
  • At 1:25 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Mmmm is exactly right Antonia!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals