Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Was there ever any doubt?!

You Will Be an Unconventional Bride!

You're probably the type of girl who never considered getting married - until you met *him*
You're not a big fan of white dresses, church weddings, or cheesy DJ's
That's okay - you'll do it your way... whether that means a Vegas wedding or guys as bridesmen
While you may not toss the bouquet (or have anyone to toss it to), it will still be the most romantic day of your life!

8 Comments:

  • At 5:49 am, Blogger melbo said…

    Soo... Have you met *him* yet?

     
  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Sure have melbo...the quiz was pretty accurate with my likes and dislikes too!

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I can't believe how expensive all wedding-related items / activities are. The minute you say "wedding" the dollar signs go cha-ching in the vendor's eyes! Maybe I should move into the wedding industry :p

     
  • At 12:00 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Well...we've been engaged for 15 months now but we still haven't made any final decisions :)

    I must admit I really enjoy just being engaged :p

     
  • At 4:48 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    oh wow. i didn't know you were engaged!

    i didn't overdo my wedding. my dress was only $499 (before alterations). a lot of people spend thousands on their dress but it seems like overkill to me.

     
  • At 10:17 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I can't believe how much gets spent on a dress you wear once. I've bought a million wedding magazines which is part of the problem - now I have too many ideas :)

     
  • At 1:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on your long engagement :-)

     
  • At 10:04 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    x baby: um...thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals