Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

We have a winner and a half...

Who was it that correctly guessed what this blue contraption is?
Omedetous go to My Float and Lou! (Sorry for the non-link Lou; but your profile is not public...so I don't know your website!)

This blue contraption is one of our clotheslines (we also have an orange one) that hangs on our laundry pole on our balcony.
Thanks for playing Photoionary!
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's one crazy-looking contraption! But very functional, I bet. :)

     
  • At 3:01 am, Blogger Lou said…

    YEAH!!! That was fun. BTW, I'm your old buddy from It's Not A Gecko (itsnotagecko.blogsppot.com). Work has been quite busy and the kids in school and activies is even worse.

     
  • At 6:54 am, Blogger My float said…

    yay! i'll take all my winnngs at once, please!

     
  • At 9:19 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Liz: They are fantastic, you can fit so many clothes on them...and as you can see they don't take up much space when not being used!

    Lou: I wondered if it was you! Welcome back...I miss your drawings.Is your blog back up?!Congrats on your victory!

    MF: Your virtual winnings are on their way...you are really good at Photoionary...what's your secret?!

     
  • At 3:28 am, Blogger Lou said…

    I have a couple drawings that I have not posted. I recently got a camera, so I've been playing with it. Check out my flickr account on my blog.

    Maybe I'll get to uploading the drawings soon.

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger My float said…

    My secret is that I'm really competitive and so while everyone spends maybe a couple of minutes, I obsess over it!! Sad to admit, really!

     
  • At 9:34 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Lou: Cool...I'll be visiting soon!

    MF: LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals