Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ginza Cocktail Goodness...

I've discovered something even better than Kirin Nuda:



(Image courtesy of Suntory News Release)

Suntory has joined forces with renowned fruit shop Ginza Sembikiya to create 2 premium ready to drink cocktails -Mango and Melon.

I had the Mango ("with pureed Indian grown Alphonso mangoes imparting a sweet aroma and rich texture") while my better half tried Melon (using "Japanese grown muskmelons for a refined aroma and taste")

With 6% alcohol content, I don't think I'll be buying these on the way to work!
Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 9:46 am, Blogger Caro said…

    They might make work a bit more interesting.

     
  • At 10:38 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    i'm with carolyn ;)

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Carolyn: You're right...it would be a lot more interesting!

    Bearette: You do realise I'll be blaming both of you if this goes pear-shaped on me!

     
  • At 10:28 am, Blogger My float said…

    Ah, why not! I need two of those today...and it's only 11am.

     
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger www.stepherz.com said…

    Yummmm. And if you can't have one before work, you have certainly earned 2 or 3 of those by the end of a workday!

     
  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    MF: Poor you...I'll be happy to drink some in your honour!

    Stepherz: Absolutely! Though recently I think I've earned 2 or 3 by the start of my workday ;)

    Liz: I haven't seen them in vendies yet as they were only released on Sep 26th...but you can buy beer, chuuhais and sake in vendies - what a country! You do realise you've now provided me with a mission!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals