Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Treasure Trove...

My own natsukashii trip has resulted in me constantly listening to a lot of my old favourites on my iPod Mini as you can see:

  1. Show Me Your Soul - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  2. Greenman - XTC
  3. That Aint Bad - Ratcat
  4. The Way You Move - Big Boi Feat Sleepy Brown
  5. Sorted For E's & Wizz - Pulp
  6. Kong Foo Sing - Regurgitator
  7. Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins
  8. Miss You Love - Silverchair
  9. Do You Have A Brother - The Mavis's
  10. Baby I Don't Care - Transvision Vamp

They are not all from the 90s , but a lot of them are!

And now I have to Beat It because Michael Jackson is the special guest star on Smap x Smap tonight...who needs BBC Japan ?!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:38 am, Blogger Elsa said…

    I would suggest Thriller - just because I used to love the video...actually, I still do. And I liked Bad, too.

     
  • At 11:40 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    It would have been a real "Thriller" if he'd performed "Billie Jean" live...but he didn't sing or dance, so I just felt "Bad"!

    (Don't worry, I am aware of how unbelievably corny this is :D )

     
  • At 7:19 am, Blogger Elsa said…

    Ooooooooo....ow........my head hurts ;) But that was a good play on words! :-)

     
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Elsa, Sometimes the cheesiness just takes over!

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger Bearette said…

    heh...nice work.

    Billie Jean is my favorite too.

     
  • At 10:26 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Thanks Bearette...I love "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" and "Thriller" the most!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals