Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My iPod Mini Top 10:

What I'm listening to this month:
  1. Idiots Rule - Jane's Addiction
  2. Just A City - Voice of the Beehive
  3. Killing Lies - The Strokes
  4. Shake Your Bon-Bon - Ricky Martin
  5. Charmless Man - Blur
  6. We Are Nowhere And It's Now - Bright Eyes
  7. The Man That Got Away - Judy Garland
  8. Love Is Only A Feeling - The Darkness
  9. The Future - Leonard Cohen
  10. I Think That I Would Die - Hole

4 Comments:

  • At 12:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Ricky Martin and I don't care what they say about him, he's hot :-)

     
  • At 4:23 am, Blogger Miss Kim said…

    Haha--- Ricky Martin turned up on my iPod shuffle list that I posted a few weeks ago and people made fun of him--- BUT I like his music, especially for when I'm on the treadmill!

     
  • At 6:25 am, Blogger My float said…

    I LOVE Voice of the Beehive. I thought I was the only person in the world who remembered them!

    My favourite song of theirs is Don't Call Me Baby. But all their songs bring back such memories of a first boyfriend and emancipation from a stifling home! Happy sigh. Will dig out CD today to have another listen.

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    You made me laugh Antonia :D

    T1: His songs are great when you workout, you totally forget what you are doing!

    MF: Well I guess there are 2 of us...I love all the the songs on Let It Bee, 30 minutes of pure heaven!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals