Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Magic 8 ball...

I saw this on Badger Meets World and thought it looked like fun. Put your iPod on shuffle and answer the questions below based on the songs that come up - the honour system applies kids!

How does the world see me?
"She's Alive" - Outkast.
(That's true, I am - though you might not think so if you saw me before coffee!)

Will I have a happy life?
"Sooner or Later" - Madonna
(
It won't happen overnight, but it will happen)

What do my friends really think of me?
"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana

(I think what they mean is "young at heart")

What do people secretly think of me?
"Look Good In Leather" - Cody Chesnutt

(Especially my shoes & bags!)

How can I be happy?
"Show Me Your Soul" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

(People, I want nothing less)

Will I ever have children?
"Buch Dich" - Rammstein

(I believe this is German for "no way, Jose"!)

What is some good advice for me?
"15 Minutes" - The Strokes

(Yes, the fickleness of fame is not something I should strive for)

How will I be remembered?
"Diamonds On The Inside" - Ben Harper

(I hope they'll be on the outside too!)

What is my signature dancing song?
"Zebra" - John Butler

(Hmm...more my signature animal, methinks)

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Someday We'll Know" - New Radicals

(Ha ha, but I'm not telling you now)

What does everyone else think my theme song is?
"Drums A-Go-Go" - Hollywood Persuaders

(Must be my manic energy levels!)

What song will play at my funeral?
"Thunder" - The Mavis's

(That's right, cos I'll be going out with a bang!)

What is my day going to be like?
"More Money Tonight" - Violent Femmes

(What a fantastic ending!)

So now I bid you to go forth and shuffle...

13 Comments:

  • At 5:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed your comments. Here via Globe of Blogs.

     
  • At 7:38 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    what's the meaning of the pantene ad?

     
  • At 10:00 am, Blogger My float said…

    Adding to bearette24, what's the meaning of any ad these days?? Fancy directors. Who knows what the heck they're selling!!

     
  • At 11:55 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Welcome Anon & thanks!

    Bearette & MF: It was the tagline for Pantene back in the 90s in Australia. Rachel Hunter (Kiwi model who was married to Rod Stewart at the time) was their spokesperson and while extolling the virtues of Pantene she said that line! It's something that has stuck in my mind :D

     
  • At 12:42 pm, Blogger Caro said…

    I think "Smells like teen spirit" refers to the smell one has after jogging two miles without deodorant. LOL

     
  • At 12:51 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    LMAO Carolyn, though I think I'll stick with my interpretation :D

     
  • At 1:51 pm, Blogger Amy said…

    Fun game - I'm going to have to do "the shuffle" myself :-)

     
  • At 11:11 pm, Blogger Lou said…

    Sounds like fun, but I don't own an iPod or any other device that shuffles. Maybe, I'll have to just use my computer to play this game.

    Great answers BTW.

     
  • At 11:51 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Shuffle away Amy :D

    Lou, you could randomly pick up CDs ;D

     
  • At 9:16 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    OMG Liz, I haven't heard that one; but that would irritate the stuffing out of me too :D

    Actually, I think I'll make this my new mantra. Look out world!

     
  • At 1:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know most of these songs, but your answers made me laugh.

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Glad you enjoyed them anon!

     
  • At 2:46 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Oh CM, I'm blushing (*^o^*)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals