Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cooking with Chimps...

Tanihara-san was the special guest on Chimpan News Channel tonight...he made salada which was highly entertaining as Gomesu - the anchor-ape - tried to eat every single ingredient including the salad dressing. The highly complex salada consisted of lettuce, carrot, spinach, yellow capsicum (AKA pepper), cabbage and salad dressing! Gomesu spilled the salad dressing and got quite upset when Tanihara tried to stop him from licking the spill...he was coaxed into good behaviour with some crisp cabbage leaves.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 1:18 am, Blogger Caro said…

    What's the matter with licking up spilled dressing?

    Waste not, want not!

     
  • At 8:32 am, Blogger My float said…

    For heaven's sake, beg them to bring back Japan BBC!!!

     
  • At 11:13 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I like your recycling attitude Carolyn!

    It's scary what I've been reduced to watching My Float...R.I.P. BBC Japan :(

     
  • At 3:24 am, Blogger Miss Kim said…

    I feel like I was there!

     
  • At 11:37 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    T1, What's TV programming like in Albania?!

    Liz, I'm learning more and more about you all the time ;)

     
  • At 2:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Japan sounds like a crazy place. You make me really want to visit it someday :-)

     
  • At 8:04 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    It is Antonia...but in a good way! I hope you get the chance :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals