Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Is it a muffin? Is it a cake? No, it's a pudding...

Considering my blog's name is inspired by a chocoriffic movie I've decided it's high time to increase the chocolate content of my posts...

I made this for dessert on Saturday night



I wish I could say I made it from scratch...but then I'd be lying! It was a packet muffin mix, but as I didn't have any muffin papers I decided to improvise. I added a tablespoon of dried coconut milk to the mix and some extra choc chips...because you can never have too much chocolate! To make the sauce, I combined frozen blueberries and raspberries with some honey and ground cardamom and shoved it in the microwave for 1 minute.

And it tasted divine!
 Posted by Picasa

11 Comments:

  • At 2:09 am, Blogger Miss Kim said…

    It's mouthwatering!

     
  • At 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yum this looks good :-)

     
  • At 3:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey my name didn't post :-(

     
  • At 3:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blueberries and raspberries are the best combination. I want some now!!!

     
  • At 4:40 am, Blogger Lou said…

    Very tasty looking. Nice presentation. I wish the Internet had a taste option, because I bet it did taste GOOOOOOOD!

    BTW, what microwave do you have? My food never comes out looking that good. ;)

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger My float said…

    oh YUM! That looks divine. Delicious. Delectable. Ok, I've run out of d words!

     
  • At 3:01 pm, Blogger Amy said…

    That looks so tasty! I'm going to start improvising with muffin mixes now too!

     
  • At 8:23 pm, Blogger GG said…

    Wow VK, I am totally in awe of you. This is how you eat, just kicking back on an average evening? I admire your dedication.

    GG
    ps cheers for the link mate.

     
  • At 11:54 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Hi Traveller One: It certainly was :D

    Hi Anon/Antonia: Believe me, it was VERY good!

    Hi Anon: The fruitiness contrasted well with the chocolate!

     
  • At 12:04 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Hi Lou: Thanks - I also pine after the taste option. We have a Toshiba...I have mastered the art of button pressing :p

    Hi my float: It certainly wasn't distasteful!

    Hi Amy: I wasn't exactly sure how it would turn out - which is part of the fun of cooking!

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Hi Helen: "Jag tackar"

    Hi Gaijin Girl: We only eat dessert like this on the weekend...unfortunately I'm too busy during the week :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals