Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello Kitty & Friends:

Below you can see some balloons of popular Japanese anime including the three most famous, Hello Kitty, Doraemon and AnpanMan:



AnpanMan is the most interesting as he is a giant Anpan (which is a bun filled with sweet bean jam - azuki beans)...a very unique creation I'm sure you'll agree!

(Photo taken by me last summer)

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:44 am, Blogger Elsa said…

    So colorful. It seems like everything so so colorful in Japan.

     
  • At 1:53 am, Blogger bdogg_mcgee said…

    What a cool photo! I was never a big anime fan until I met my husband, and now I am obsessed with it.

    I recently bought a stuffed Alphonse Elric from "Hagane no renkinjutsushi" (Fullmetal Alchemist)at a comic book convention. He hangs on our mail key hook and guards the keys. :)

    I came over here from Bearette's blog, btw....you have a great blog, too!

     
  • At 1:41 pm, Blogger Unique Designs from Zazzle said…

    I ate guri guri as a child in hawaii. a subtley sweet sherbert. the locals put azuki beans on top.

    aloha from michele's

     
  • At 1:02 pm, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    wow! that photo gave me flashbacks of how obsessed i was with sanrio characters while growing up. ;)

     
  • At 2:11 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Glad you all enjoyed...thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals