Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Crazy is as Crazy does...

Are you feeling brave and sure of your sanity? Then take the following foolproof test:


During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalised.

"Well," said the Director, "We fill up a bath tub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask them to empty the bath tub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or cup."



"No," said the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug."

"Would you like a bed near the window?"

Now, I'm sure you all passed...if not, feel free to keep it to yourselves! I think I'm in for a long week...

(Cool image came from here)
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 1:33 am, Blogger Lou said…

    Yes, I would like a window bed, please. :)

    I so totally missed that one.

    Good one!

     
  • At 10:42 am, Blogger Elsa said…

    Trying to catch us, aren't you, VK!? Well, I'm not admitting to anything ;)

     
  • At 10:21 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Seems like I won't be having a monopoly on the window after all...I think we are just all too tired out from World Cup excitement...well that's the excuse I'm using :D

     
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Sue said…

    Here from Michele's today..........
    Lucky for me I thought of the plug right away AND having a cup of tea AND going to play in the SAND LOL. Now to convince my boss that I should NOT be institutionalized :)

     
  • At 1:22 am, Blogger Cin said…

    Morning! Here from Michele's and judging from my response (get out of the tub if it doesn't have bubbles), I suspect I'm going to have a long week too.

     
  • At 4:50 am, Blogger Miss Kim said…

    Oh GROAN....ROFLMAO!

     
  • At 10:21 pm, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    egad! i would've chosen the bucked! that means i gotta have myself checked...hmmmm. ;)

     
  • At 2:11 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I'm glad I won't be alone in my window bed :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals