Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Friday, June 23, 2006

Multi-task-a-rama...

I got up at the ungodly hour of 4am this morning so that I could watch the Socceroos Vs Croatia, and Japan Vs Brazil.

So I'm watching Japan being slaughtered by Brazil on TV (currently 3-1) and reading the Socceroos desperately trying to draw even with Croatia on the FIFA matchcast site (currently 1-2). I'm a bundle of nerves!

Look at the joy on Craig Moore's face after scoring:




I want to see this happen again at least twice within the next 20 minutes! Australia must win or draw to advance the next round...C'mon guys I know you can do it!

(Photo from
FIFA World Cup 2006 )
 Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

  • At 5:41 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Harry Kewell, I love you! Game is now 2-2 :D

     
  • At 5:43 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    And Brazil just scored again...4-1, Japan look so dejected, it's breaking my heart. The camera is panning on all the Japanese players on the bench. It's horrible.

     
  • At 5:49 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    It's down to 10 men on both sides with Emerton (Aus) and Simic (Cro) both red carded!

    I can hardly breathe.

     
  • At 5:54 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    We're in!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:56 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    I think you may have found your second calling as a sports announcer ;) I hope your team wins :)

     
  • At 6:00 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Bearette, I can hardly see straight, I am so excited. We are into the next round! This is totally unprecedented...stay tuned for my tribute post which I'm currently working on :D

     
  • At 6:44 am, Blogger My float said…

    sorry about japan. :(

    but hooray for us!

     
  • At 6:51 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Yeah, I'll do a post about Japan's loss soon...for the moment I must bask in the glory of Australia!

     
  • At 11:24 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Liz, I'm just so glad to be able to support my OWN team for once!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals