Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Back in time...

I'm briefly back in London before setting off on my European odyssey. This is the first of many buses I will be catching over the next few months. Let's hope they are all as comfortable!
True to form, London puts on a spectacular rainy display for me.
Harrods has never looked so beautiful?!

So hold on tight as I travel back in time and share the last couple of months with you all!

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 10:11 am, Blogger LBA said…

    Where the HELL have you been hiding !?!?!?

    ;)

    Good to see you back !

     
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I've been gallivanting around Europe :)

    I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on!

     
  • At 11:06 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    I love London.

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 11:20 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Thanks...it feels like it's been years!

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger Amy said…

    Good to see you back - and how I do love London. The rain makes these pictures even better - completely true to form.

     
  • At 11:01 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Thanks...at least I wasn't there for their current flooding woes!

     
  • At 1:51 am, Blogger Elsa said…

    Welcome back!!! I also love London!! Can't wait to see all the pics!

     
  • At 8:43 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Thanks...I took stacks of pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals