Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Answers...

It seems that 50% of my musical tastes are too obscure for my regular readers so here are the rest of the answers...
  • It was all just a dream, Oh no (15 Minutes - The Strokes)
  • What's wrong? What are you afraid of? (She Lives in my Lap - Outkast - the spoken introduction done by Rosario Dawson)
  • Camera got them images, Camera got them all (Ted, Just Admit It - Jane's Addiction)
  • Well you can give me all your love, And anything else you got too (Baby I Don't Care - Transvision Vamp)
  • Freak out, give in (Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins)

A special mention must go to Amy for identifying 3 of the tunes...Applause!

Thanks for playing...

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger Caro said…

    Actually part of the problem for me is that I can never understand the words.

    Probably it's best though. Then nobody can hear me sing along.

     
  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger My float said…

    Good game, although I felt so old when I realised I didn't know any of the others!

    I bet you're missing 2JJJ, (although you can probably listen online)

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Blogger My float said…

    2JJJ? WTF? Talk about showing my age!

    I meant JJJ! Or triple J as it's now called.

    Sigh. It's been a long day!

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Carolyn: LOL, sometimes it's impossible to understand the lyrics...thank goodness for liner notes!

    MF: I actually download some of the Triple J shows, mainly "Sunday Night Safran" as he really cracks me up!

     
  • At 10:30 am, Blogger Amy said…

    Ah, I should have gotten that Jane's Addiction one too! And Outkast - good game! I could probably post some pretty obscure tunes myself.

     
  • At 12:16 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Amy: I hope you do...I want to play!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals