Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Four Things...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
Waitress
Tutor
English Teacher
Manager

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have:
Natural Born Killers
Pulp Fiction
Moulin Rouge
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
(Can I only write 4?!)

Places I've Lived:
Numerous places around Brisbane, Australia
Numerous places around Saitama and Tokyo, Japan

Shows I Love to Watch:
Sex and the City
24
Red Dwarf
The Bionic Woman

Four Websites I Visit Daily (and more than once daily):
Gmail
Go Lloyds (to check exchange rates)
Sudoku (to fulfill my addiction)
Amazon Japan (to browse and plan my next purchase)

Four Favorite Foods:
Gelato & all things Italian
Thai Food
Japanese Food
Mexican Food

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
Egypt
Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar
Eastern Europe
Tahiti

Four places I'd rather be:
Swimming at the beach
In a plush cinema watching a movie
Browsing in an all English bookstore
Anywhere with my better half

Four albums I can't live without:
Nirvana - Nevermind & In Utero
Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking
Radiohead - Okay Computer & The Bends
Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes
(Choosing just 4 is way too hard!)

Four People I am Tagging:
Alex, Chiyo & Hiroki
Liz
Sam
Chelsea's Mama

I know I didn't exactly stick to four things...but thanks
melbo for the tag!

10 Comments:

  • At 9:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LUV NATURAL BORN KILLERS TOO

     
  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Yeah some days it's tough to think of something interesting to say...

    Thank goodness for memes :)

     
  • At 9:42 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    "When I'm a walking I strut my stuff and I'm so strung out..."

    Try not to sing this while you read it! Impossible :)

    You must have had a great day then Liz!

     
  • At 11:07 pm, Blogger melbo said…

    Hey we like a lot of the same stuff, I bet we would've been pals in high school. It's a pleasure to learn so much more about you, Vern!

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I was surprised to read that you liked Ben Lee melbo - I didn't realise he was so popular in the US.

    I'm watching a Sabrina the Teenage Witch rerun right now...and they have just met the Violent Femmes who are now singing "Please Don't Go" ... Yay!

     
  • At 11:26 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Chelseas' mama - check your inbox!

     
  • At 12:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I looove sabrina, that show makes me :-)

     
  • At 12:54 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I hear you antonia - Sabrina is one of my guilty pleasures!

     
  • At 1:10 am, Blogger Frema said…

    Great meme! I can't believe how well-rounded you are.

    By the way, I love 24, too. That Kiefer Sutherland--who'd have known back when he was in The Lost Boys that he'd get to be so damn hot?

     
  • At 1:25 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Kiefer is the man - I must confess to watching (several times) the Young Guns DVDs ever since becoming addicted to 24. (blush)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals