Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Another one bites the dust?!

It looks like I've worn out my faithful Canon Pixus i50 printer. It stopped halfway through a print job and despite cajoling, thumping and desperate prayers it's stubbornly and infuriatingly not budging. I unistalled and reinstalled the driver several times. I tried different USB ports, I tried infrared transfer and then I tried unscrewing it to look inside. Nothing worked...looks like I'll soon be the proud owner of a Pixus i70, i80, or Pixma iP90 - I haven't yet decided. So I guess I'll be trekking to Geek City AKA Akihabara this weekend! On the upside; while searching for the CD driver I came across a much loved and long lost CD - Sonique - Hear My Cry. So while I mourn the passing of my beloved i50 I'll be dancing around the living room to "Sky" and preparing to bestow my love on a new baby!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man that bites

     
  • At 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the looks of the iP90 myself and watch out for those scary geeks hahaha

     
  • At 9:58 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Anon: it certainly does! I was not a happy camper.

     
  • At 10:00 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    X baby: I think that's the one I'll go for as it's the most portable of them all. It's also the closest to my i50! R.I.P. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals