Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Sands Resort...

In London I went here:



to see this:


I woke up in the morning and decided I wanted to see some kind of show. So I went to the tkts booth in Leicester Square to see what was available that day. Without knowing what the show was even about, I purchased the ticket and set off to find the Savoy Theatre. Filled with toe tapping tunes like "That's Amore", "What Kind of Fool Am I", and "Luck Be a Lady", it was an entertaining way to spend the afternoon. If you get the chance to see this - I recommend it; just be prepared to get the songs stuck in your head for days!

"When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie
That's Amore."
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This looks like so much fun, I love all those old classics.

     
  • At 12:44 am, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Antonia, it was a fabulous show - the performers were all talented and very convincing. Definitely worth making the effort to see!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals