Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gryffindor Rocks...

gryfindor crest
You belong in Gryffindor! You are honest loyal,
brave and true. Not that but your pretty
smart too! Your in this House along with the
Weasleys, Harry, Nevile, Fred and George,
Lavender Brown, Ginny Weasley, Oliver Wood,
Lee Jordan and Hermione. Your house was
founded by Godric Gyffindor, and your colors
are gold and red.....wear them proudly.


Which Hogwarts House Would You be Put in?? *with pics!*

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Hey fellow gryffs! I wonder if anyone actually gets the other houses?!

     
  • At 7:04 am, Blogger Bearette said…

    I'm a gryff too. Of course I had to fudge some of my answers because I've never read Harry Potter ;)

     
  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    I was a latecomer to the Potter phenomenon bearette - but I'm all aboard the Hogwarts Express now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals