Vernicious Knids

Random musings and snapshots about life, love, travel and everything in between...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Brad Pitt vs. Jennifer Aniston...

I just finished watching the Friends episode that Brad Pitt starred in "The One with the Rumor" (November 22, 2001). He played Will Colbert who was overweight in high school and teased by Rachel so much that he and Ross formed the I Hate Rachel club. Interesting how life so often imitates art!

Have you noticed all the latest celeb uncouplings? Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are no longer newlyweds...now they are newlyseps. Nicole Richie and her DJ beau have called off their engagement - I guess life wasn't simple enough! Married with Children's Christina Applegate and male model Jonathan Schaech are also divorcing - luckily they never actually had any kids.

And Ashlee Simpson has been hospitalised in Tokyo. She collapsed after a performance on MTV Japan. I guess lip-synching is more exhausting than we give it credit for!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Biting but amusing :D

    I swear that Jen is the most annoying person on the planet

     
  • At 9:04 pm, Blogger verniciousknids said…

    Soapie fiend: While I agree that Jen is annoying I actually find Tom Cruise even more irritating!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
counter
Online Movie Rentals